The Harem Hall
You must login into the Harem.
The Harem Hall
You must login into the Harem.
The Harem Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here...the Harem discusses. Here...the Harem interacts. Here...the Harem...is the Harem.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAAAAHHHH! DOWN WITH ZUNE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ephah
Harem Knight
Harem Knight
Ephah

RAAAAHHHH! DOWN WITH ZUNE Empty
PostSubject: RAAAAHHHH! DOWN WITH ZUNE   RAAAAHHHH! DOWN WITH ZUNE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 pm

ZUNE. ZUNE. ZUNE.

IT MUST FRICKEN DIE!!!!!!

Ok, I'm going to upload my zune with my latest CD album that I go from my dad and an little icon that says not in exact way I'm saying it but close, "Would you like to update your zune software?" And normally, most of the updates have been good and decent. Nothing of a biggie.

BOY WAS I WRONG.
Okay, the latest update it did, IT CHANGED MY COMPUTER SETUP OF MY PICTURES!!!
RRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Ok, there are a few things I don't want on my zune due to space and . . . its rather pointless to put on and as I type this, my cat is attacking my foot and it feels very weird to have this fuzzy thing roll around and on my foot. Anyhow, back to topic.
ZUNE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO REMOVE PICTURES OFF MY COMPUTER!!
Yeah. If I remove a pictuer off my zune program, it REMOVES IT OFF MY COMPUTER! Lucky for me it just sends it to the recyle bin. Nothing of a biggie but thats not the point. The point is, IT FRICKEN DOES THAT.

And to make the matter worse, I, being the damn genious [leave me alone on how things are spelled, at this moment, I don't really care about my spelling] decided to uninstall the program. That was the biggest mistake I did.
It took me all day, all day to find it and reinstall the damn program. Gwad . . . . I hate Zune. I really hate this update. Does anyone know how or where to go to do an update to get rid of an update? Because I really don't want to have to reset the entire damn program.
Back to top Go down
http://ephah.wordpress.com

RAAAAHHHH! DOWN WITH ZUNE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Harem Hall :: Miscellaneous :: Rants-
Jump to: